Quiet-operating, helps keep indoor air quality healthy and clean. This Germicidal UVC Air Purifier is a DIY UV disinfection system that comes with an 36 Watt non ozone emiting Bulb, Universal UV lamp locater (bracket), ballast and a harness that plugs directly into the UVC bulb with a 254 nm ouput. This UV Purifier can be mounted internally in the air handler (next to or around coils) for Optimal Performance. 254nm is a proven technology for killing micro organisms such as mold. Installation should only be completed by qualified electrical personnel.
The EPA says indoor air quality maybe 5 times more polluted than outdoor air and even greater in high traffic areas. This hospital grade UV-C (254nm) system helps the immune compromised person and healthy person. Research studies show a 60% reduction of illness from airborne virus, bacteria, molds and neutralizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) caused by air cooling or heating systems, pesticides, building materials, cabinetry, furniture, damp carpet, air fresheners or cleaning product fumes.
With this system you will smell the difference and will no longer need to use toxic air fresheners because your house or office will smell fresh and clean; while decreasing the spread of disease. Produce's no ozone.
• Ballast – Reorder Part #201042
• 36W UVC Lamp – Reorder Part #191205
• Lamp Socket
• (4) Self-Drilling Mounting Screws
• (1) Black Wire - 3 Ft.
• (1) White Wire – 3 Ft.
• (1) Green Wire – 3 Ft.
• (2) Blue Wire – 3 Ft.
• (2) Red Wire – 3 Ft.
1. Mount lamp socket in desired location using self-drilling screws.
2. Mount ballast in close proximity to lamp socket.
3. Connect socket to ballast using the BLUE and RED wires as shown in the diagram below.
4. Connect BLACK and WHITE wires to ballast.
5. Connect other end of BLACK and WHITE wires to the power source (120VAC to 277VAC)
6. Connect GREEN wire to ballast and ground.
Installation should be done by qualified personnel only and in accordance to local wiring and building codes.
Electrical power should be disconnected prior to installation of unit.
This fixture incorporates a lamp which emits ultraviolet radiation harmful to the eyes and skin. Precautions must be taken to insure that personnel are not exposed to direct or reflected light.Who can benefit from these features:
- Neutropenic effects of Chemotherapy/Radiation
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Some Sleeping Disorders
Doctor and Dental Office
HIV / AIDS Clinics
Meat Processing Plants
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.