Loctite 98760 UV Cure Conveyor - Table Top - Part Number 1241543
Made for: Loctite
- This Product is No Longer Available - Please call us for other options - 800-977-7292
Loctite 98760 UV Curing Conveyor (Bench Top) Features:
- Benchtop unit; 54.2 inches long; 30.1 inches deep; 33.8 inches high
- Weight: 158 lbs.
- 6 inch, 1500 watt medium pressure mercury arc lamp (included)
- Lamp height can be adjusted over a 6-inch range
- Variable bulb wattage: 150 or 300 watts per inch to accommodate heat sensitive applications
- Optimized to emit in the UVA, UVB, or UVC regions
- Maximum part width: 6 inches
- Maximum part height: 6 inches
- Maximum weight of all parts on belt: 3 lbs
- Up to 1,000 hours of expected UV bulb life with proper handling and maintenance
- Variable conveyor speed of 3 to 30 feet per minute
- Belt direction - left to right when facing controls
- Power Source - 120 VAC, 60 Hz. 21 amps. single phase
- 304 stainless steel conveyor belt
The Loctite 98760 UV Conveyor is a high-performance, benchtop, ultraviolet curing conveyor used to cure light cure adhesives and coatings. This conveyor has a medium pressure mercury arc lamp which produces high-intensity ultraviolet energy in the UVA, UVB, and UVC spectral region. Click here for lamp spectral distribution curve. This system can be integrated into an automatic or semi-automatic production line for cure-on-demand assembly.Conveyor System Contents:
- Operating manual
- UV safety glasses
- UV metal halide lamp
- 1 pair cotton gloves
Loctite 98760 UV Curing Conveyor System - Product Description Sheet (PDF)
Loctite 98760 UV Curing Conveyor System - Equipment Operation Manual (PDF)
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Which type UV safety glasses and UV safety gloves would you recommend for operating this machinery? Do you sell it?
The ideal UV safety equipment for this conveyor is included in our professional UV safety gear kit. It includes a Weldmark UV face shield, Tyvek suit and gloves: https://www.cureuv.com/products/uv-safety-kit-heavy-duty
CureUV offers a wide selection of UV curing conveyors to suit your production needs.
Whether you need a wide format or small benchtop conveyor system, CureUV has a solution to your needs. We offer medium pressure and LED systems to meet the most demanding jobs. These systems can be added to your existing lines to speed up production and can cure a wide range of coatings and substrates in a consistent and repeatable manner. If temperature is a concern for your application then our recently added water cooled LED UV systems are for you, no matter what wavelength of light you need we can meet and surpass your requirements.
Don't see exactly what you need, then contact one of our skilled application technicians and we can customize a solution to your specific requirements!