Compact table mounted UV Conveyor system with multi wavelength capabilities.
If you are needing consistent, repeatable curing results for small parts, and need a compact system, cureUV's line of bench-top conveyor systems are the systems needed.
Ideal for small run or full production, these robust systems come complete ready to run out of the box. Conveyor, lamp head and control are all combined into one unit.
Available in 3 widths and capable of running 2 powerful Mercury, Gallium, Indium or Iron doped UV lamps.
- UV inks for paper and glass
- UV coatings for wood, ceramics
- PCB boards
- UV Glues
- R&D Testing
- Conveyor Speed: 0-40 feet per minute
- UV Arc Lamps: 2 medium pressure mercury lamps of 2,000 watts each.
- Lamp Availability: Gallium, Indium, Iron Doped, Standard Mercury.
- Voltage: 220V
|Belt Width:||8 Inch||12 Inch||16 Inch|
|Belt Length:||40 Inches||47 Inches||47 Inches|
|Weight:||242 lbs||286 lbs||363 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.