Use for Hiking, Camping and Travel
Whether relaxing in a tropical paradise or hiking through the backcountry, SteriPEN has you covered. SteriPEN destroys over 99.9% of harmful bacteria and microorganisms-causing microbes in a liter of water in just 90 seconds.
- Value-priced UV water treatment
- Great for weekend camping trips and home emergencies
- 3,000 treatments provide years of safe drinking water
Cities around the world have been using UV light to make water safe to drink for over 100 years. UV light destroys germs' ability to reproduce and make you sick. It destroys: 99.9999% of Bacteria, 99.99% of Viruses, 99.9% of Protozoa.
Water Quality Association: SteriPEN tested and certified by WQA against US EPA Microbiological Water Purifier Standard.
Easy to Use
|Step 1: Press button||Step 2: Place lamp in water.||Step 3: Stir until LED turns solid green. 0.5 L in 48 seconds and 1 L in 90 seconds.|
The Aqua features a rubberized, tapered neck that fits snugly in a wide range of small-mouthed canteens and commercial water bottles, making it easy to make water safe anywhere.SteriPEN Aqua Specifications:
- Usage: Up to 100 treatments per set of disposable batteries.
- UV lamp life: 3,000 treatments
- Batteries: 4 AA (Batteries not included)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Contents: SteriPEN® Traveler, carrying case, user's guide
- Product Size: 7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 in. (19.3 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm)
- Product Weight with batteries: 5.7 oz. (162 g)
- Package Size: 8.2 x 2.2 x 9.0 in. (20.3 x 5.0 x 23.0 cm)
- Package Weight: 12.5 oz. (354 g)
- Case Size: 6.0 x 3.7 x 3.9 in. (39.4 x 25.4 x 28.6 cm)
- Case Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 Kg)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it safe to look at the light while it is sanitizing?
Not generally. We do not recommend looking at any source of UV light without the proper protection. However, the SteriPEN Traveler only emits a low level of UV-C light and is not harmful to your eyes or skin. We offer a full line of UV safety gear here, including glasses.
Our sense of touch is vital to our lives. Some studies suggest that in 30 minutes we can touch up to 300 surfaces!!!! We touch our faces, we touch our hands, we touch table tops, we touch handles, we touch desk, and we touch tools and equipment, we touch food. In the busyness of our everyday lives we touch everything.
And as we do so we expose ourselves to many viruses and bacteria that can cause illness and poor health.
But Here at CureUV, with our range of UV surface sanitizers, we take pride in giving you a solution so that can stay in touch with your world. So whether you need to decontaminate surfaces that come into contact with food or whether you work in the medical industry and you need sanitized medical equipment we have a disinfection device for you. Because let’s face it nobody wants to be out of touch – pun intended.