This LED UV Curing Chamber with Rotating Tray is a UV LED Curing Oven with a curing area of 500x400mm. Available in 365nm rapidly and effectively cure most materials, which might vary from UV glues, inks, and varnishes to paints, and others. This curing system requires no warm-up time and remains cool, protecting heat-sensitive materials and saving you time and money.
The system consists of an oven, UV LED irradiation head, the corresponding connecting wires and a rotary tray that helps light get to every corner of the object or material being cured, making the process more efficient. The irradiation head is a UV LED system integrated with imported high-quality UV LEDs. The wavelength for this curing system is 365nm and its effective curing area is 500x400mm. The forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods of time. Also, this chamber supports external signal input and trigger.
- Rotary tray helps get more effective results in the same amount of time spending almost no extra energy
- Cold light source makes it suitable for any heat-sensitive material
- Ready for immediate use, maximum light intensity can be reached in an instant
- Easy to control and power saving
- Forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods
- Mercury-free and ozone-free
- 9.999-second timer
- Safety Interlock, unit will shut off if door is opened before cycle end
If you have questions about this or any of our UV Chambers & Ovens, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.