This System is custom made, please contact us or use the "Get a Quote" form to tell us your requirements, like Wavelength, Printing Width, Printing Speed, Number of Colors and Inks Used (if available).
The CureUV ultra high powered UV LED curing system is the ideal foundation to retrofit your existing printing operation. With up to 16 W/cm2 of UV intensity, the system can cure virtually any UV glue, ink, varnish, or paint.
- High power irradiation up to 16 mW/cm2 ensures you get full through-cure as quickly as possible.
- Adjustable intensity allows you to save energy and tune your printing operations for optimum efficiency.
- Water-cooled system ensures the LED irradiator is operating at peak performance without fear of damage.
- Available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, and 405nm wavelength to match your coatings, ink, etc.
- Easy to control with a digital controller, through automated systems, or even via a foot-pedal for small operations.
- Able to integrate to your existing automated system using RS-232 Control Protocol.
- Reliable and robust construction and long life.
- 3-year warranty.
- Support for external signal input and trigger
- Can be equipped with semi-automatic or fully automated production line
- Channels: 2
- Size of controller: L399mm W355mm H100mm
- Irradiator Head: 100mm x 100mm
- Terminal I/O
- Input: Pedal Switch and Serial RS 232
- Output: Serial RS 232
- Cooling Method: High-capacity laser water chiller.
- Power Supply Voltage: AC100~240V+/-10% (50/60Hz)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 25% - 85%
- Dimming/Exposure Control: Digital Debugging, Manual, Exposure Control, Foot Control or Timing Control (0.1~999.95)
- Wavelength: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Optic Power: 12,000mW/cm²- 16,000 mW/cm²
If you have questions about this or any of our UV LED Systems, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LED is fast becoming the way forward for many UV curing applications.
Whether for the hobbyist or multi-million dollar production floor, with their small footprints, low temperatures, mobility, and extended lamp life LED's are paving the way. We carry a diverse range of LED products from small flashlights through to flat bed conveyor systems. Don't see exactly what you need or you have questions, call in to speak to one of our experienced sales team.