SPDI UV High Intensity LED UV Curing Conveyor System
Made for: SPDI UV
SPDI's High Intensity LED UV Curing Conveyor System is the perfect system for all of your automated curing needs!
There was a time when LED curing was little more than a gimmick. Although always a promising technology, the intensity provided by the early UV LED systems could not be implemented for an industrial use. It could be used to cure a bit of UV glue or to help dry certain coatings but by and large they stayed well under the 1 watt/cm2 level needed to cure industrial coatings at a rate that could be considered acceptable for a production environment.
Today is a different time. Economies of scale and improved manufacturing methods have allowed UV LED manufacturers to ramp up production and not only substantially improve the power of the LEDs but also lower the cost noticeably. It is these improvements in LED technology that allow us to present to you our SPDI High Intensity LED UV Curing Conveyor System.
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
Conveyor Technical Specifications:
- Conveyor length: 60 inches.
- Conveyor width: 12 inches.
- Conveyor speed: 0 to 60 feet per minute (adjustable from 1 to 1829 centimeters per minute)
- Control module: full color responsive LCD touchscreen.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC/60 Hz (also available in 220V/50Hz for international customers)
LED Irradiator Technical Specifications:
- Wavelength: choice of 365 nm, 385 nm, 385 nm, and 405 nm.
- Irradiator width: 12 inches, 24 inches, 30 inches, 36 inches.
- UV Exposure Intensity: Up to 10 W/cm2
- Cooling: Water cooling
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LED is fast becoming the way forward for many UV curing applications.
Whether for the hobbyist or multi-million dollar production floor, with their small footprints, low temperatures, mobility, and extended lamp life LED's are paving the way. We carry a diverse range of LED products from small flashlights through to flat bed conveyor systems. Don't see exactly what you need or you have questions, call in to speak to one of our experienced sales team.