Free standing UV system for linear products includes all necessary items (Irradiator, Blower, and Power Supply) needed to install and start using. The irradiator has multi direction capability (can be configured curing upward or downward) with support rollers for product support while passing through the UV curing module. Requires input power and 80 PSI and is upgradeable for multiple heads.
UV System includes:
- Relay logic controlled 480 VAC / 60 Hz. / 3 phase
- Ballast rating at 15 year 7/24
- Auto/Manual shutter switching, system status indicator lamps with ammeter
- Selectable lamp power output - 400, 500 and 600 WPI operates mercury, iron and gallium type medium pressure UV lamps
- Wall mountable NEMA style enclosure (alternate version can be mounted on wheels) ATO
- User friendly pre-determined terminal points (dry contact) for easy integration into your equipment upstream such as control stop, e-stop, shutter open, shutter close, or roll coater engage and disengage
- Shuttered Irradiator with 17 inch arc length with 20' of cable to power supply
- Quick connect (Harding style) disconnect pneumatic and control harness
- Proprietary quick change lamp irradiator with slide out inner cartridge and quick disconnect with safety interlock
- Lamp changes are tool-less and take minutes to complete
- Traditional focal point UV reflector with 98% reflectivity and electronically brightened for UV-A
- Free standing ultra quiet blower with 10' flew hose
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV has a wide variety of Mountable UV Curing Systems to fit any industry regardless the scale of production, big or small we have your solution!
From small LED heads through to large Array systems and even shuttered irradiators we have it all. Capable of being added to existing production lines, whether standalone or integrated, we have the capability of meeting and exceeding your needs. We can customize any of theses systems and set ups to fit any desire, so if you don't see exactly what you need contact us, and speak to one of our UV specialists. They will be happy to work with you and quickly find the best UV for your specific application.