Overhead UV Suspended 5000uW/cm² LED Lamp
The suspended UV LED Lamp is a device designed to hang from the ceiling that uses Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing that efficiently detects particles without using any UV-B light in demanding fields such as Pharmaceutical Raw Material Testing, Criminal Inspection, Degreasing Testing, and more.
This lamp continuously works, applying uniform illumination in a visible light emission that surpasses 20 lux. This detecting tool is designed with professional electronic technology that replaces 400W/100W mercury vapor type UV lamps with a more effective and cost-effective new generation of black light.
- Conforms to ASTM E3022 and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 ensures the lights are suitable for non-destructive testing
- No UV-B content emitted allows employees to work safely, protecting them from probable skin damage
- 30,000 hours of average life means no unnecessary changes or waste of money
- Irradiation of light is uniform, making all working areas accurate and effective
- Continuous operation outer surface temperature rise: <8K (8℃)
- Visible light emission: <20 lux
- UV LED Lamp Type: Suspension type
- UV Intensity at 38cm (15 in): >5000uW/cm²
- UV-A Coverage Area at 38cm (15 in): 600*800mm
- Peak Wavelength: 365nm (UVA)
- Stability of UV intensity: >90%
- Input Voltage: AC110V or AC220V, 50/60Hz
- Output Power UV LED: 80W (16PCSx5W)
- Product Size: 565mm (W) *184.3mm (D) * 128.6mm (H)
- Weight: 14.3 lbs
Also available in:
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 40W 4000uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 60W 4500uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 80W 8000uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 36W 9000uW/cm²
If you have questions about this or any of our UV LED Systems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV has a wide variety of Mountable UV Curing Systems to fit any industry regardless the scale of production, big or small we have your solution!
From small LED heads through to large Array systems and even shuttered irradiators we have it all. Capable of being added to existing production lines, whether standalone or integrated, we have the capability of meeting and exceeding your needs. We can customize any of theses systems and set ups to fit any desire, so if you don't see exactly what you need contact us, and speak to one of our UV specialists. They will be happy to work with you and quickly find the best UV for your specific application.