Total-Cure Wide Array 2 Lamp UV System - 12" x 6" UV Surface Coverage
Made for: SPDI UV
13" TOTAL-CURE 100 WPI UV SYSTEM (Dual lamp configuration for 6" X 12" irradiation area)
The Total-Cure 2 lamp wide array UV delivery system operating at 100 WPI is a benchmark method of delivering UV energy in the UV-A region with peak outputs at 365nm. This UV system can also provide UV output ranges between 390nm and 410nm with a simple lamp change out. This UV system is manufactured by SPDI, a trusted manufacturer of unique UV curing systems. This high performance wide array UV system is easy to operate in a stand-alone format or integrated into production equipment. Our system features high and low selectivity for applications requiring flexibility (in their UV source).Features:
- Static power output of 100 WPI
- Non-shuttered irradiator (silver brush finish aluminum) with 13 inch arc length lamp and 15' cable
- Fixed wide band energy delivery UV reflector with 98% reflectivity
- User-friendly, pre-determined terminal points for easy integration into your equipment
- Open back plane power supply
- Operates mercury 365nm output type UV lamps
- 220 VAC / 60Hz single phase
- Made In USA
- 3 Year warranty
- Turn-key system needing only control signal and input power
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- Creating Photo-initiated Reactions for Lab Use
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV has a wide variety of Mountable UV Curing Systems to fit any industry regardless the scale of production, big or small we have your solution!
From small LED heads through to large Array systems and even shuttered irradiators we have it all. Capable of being added to existing production lines, whether standalone or integrated, we have the capability of meeting and exceeding your needs. We can customize any of theses systems and set ups to fit any desire, so if you don't see exactly what you need contact us, and speak to one of our UV specialists. They will be happy to work with you and quickly find the best UV for your specific application.