Capable of being mounted standalone, in tandem or stacked. The High Intensity LED Ultracure 7 has limitless configurations making it ideal for all kinds of industrial production applications.
With an output of 2.5 Watts per cm2 and zero intensity degradation over it's 17,000 hour lifetime the Ultracure 7 is an impressive unit. Conventional medium pressure UV systems aren't always a viable option in today's high demanding applications. With the capability of being able to run for almost 6 years at (8 hrs a day) with little to no maintenance LED's are fast becoming the choice in manufacturing. The compact size and instant on/off ability added with no need to replace lamps or add expensive filters make these a great choice.
Features and Benefits:
- High Output 365nm LED
- Input 24vdc @ 700mA
- 2.5/W cm² maximum output @ 365nm
- Over temperature protection
- Power regulation built in
- I/O Port 5 pin CPC
- Liquid cooled
- Mounting capability on rear and bottom
- DIN Rail mountable
- Available with straight or 90 degree connector
- Green indicator, power on and normal LED operation
- Red indicator fault condition
- Weight 0.55lbs
- Dimensions (approx) 2.1" x 1.25" x 4.8"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.