12" Arc Total-Cure Portable UV Lamp Curing System
Made for: SPDI
This UV system includes all necessary items (irradiator, blower, irradiator stand, and power supply) needed to install and start using. Requires input power and 80 PSI.
UV System includes:
- Relay logic controlled
- 480 VAC / 60Hz. / 3 phase
- Ballast rating at 15 year 7/24
- Auto/Manual shutter switching
- System status indicator lamps with ammeter
- Selectable lamp power output - 400, 500 and 600 WPI
- NEMA style power supply enclosure on casters
- Operates mercury, iron and gallium type medium pressure UV lamps
- User friendly pre-determined quick connects for easy integration into your equipment or stand alone with master and slave interface estimated at 15' harness
- Wide array UV emission delivery of 4" x 11.5"
- Shuttered Irradiator with 12 inch arc length with 20' of cable
- Single quick connect (Harding style) disconnect pneumatic and control harness
- Proprietary quick change lamp irradiator with slide out inner cartridge and quick disconnect with safety interlock
- Lamp changes are tool-less at less than 5 minutes
- High intensity band array UV reflector with 98% reflectivity and electronically brightened for UV-A
- Direct drive shutter actuation (no cams or bearings that wear out)
- Top feed cooling input
- Free standing pressure blower
- Manual pressure control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.