12" Arc Total-Cure Portable UV Lamp Curing System
Made for: SPDI UV
This UV system includes all necessary items (irradiator, blower, irradiator stand, and power supply) needed to install and start using. Requires input power and 80 PSI.
UV System includes:
- Relay logic controlled
- 480 VAC / 60Hz. / 3 phase
- Ballast rating at 15 year 7/24
- Auto/Manual shutter switching
- System status indicator lamps with ammeter
- Selectable lamp power output - 400, 500 and 600 WPI
- NEMA style power supply enclosure on casters
- Operates mercury, iron and gallium type medium pressure UV lamps
- User friendly pre-determined quick connects for easy integration into your equipment or stand alone with master and slave interface estimated at 15' harness
- Wide array UV emission delivery of 4" x 11.5"
- Shuttered Irradiator with 12 inch arc length with 20' of cable
- Single quick connect (Harding style) disconnect pneumatic and control harness
- Proprietary quick change lamp irradiator with slide out inner cartridge and quick disconnect with safety interlock
- Lamp changes are tool-less at less than 5 minutes
- High intensity band array UV reflector with 98% reflectivity and electronically brightened for UV-A
- Direct drive shutter actuation (no cams or bearings that wear out)
- Top feed cooling input
- Free standing pressure blower
- Manual pressure control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.