Total-Cure Power-Shot Benchtop UV Curing Dryer System
Made for: SPDI
When you absolutely, positively need it to UV cure perfectly all the way through.
The Total-Cure PowerShot bench top UV curing system is our most powerful handheld machine to date, with a maximum effective output beyond anything in the field and an 8 inch cure width. Ideal for heavy industrial production settings.
With its simple yet high tech design, it can handle a wide variety of curing applications, requiring virtually no learning curve or set up time. The compact package allows permanent mounting in fixed locations or to be transported if required. The unit also features a convenient nesting station, which provides safe placement for the UV cure irradiator head during standby operation.
CureUV's personalized and knowledgeable technical support staff is dedicated to help with your specific requirements. If you have questions, call and you will speak directly to an Applications Expert with extensive product knowledge and hands-on expertise.
Handheld UV Irradiator Diagram
- Weight - 59lbs
- Dimensions - Width 10.13" x Depth 19.50" x Height 9.50"
- Power Requirements - 220V, 60Hz (220V, 50Hz Avail.)
- Main Power and Lamp on/off control
- System control, power Hi / Low, E-Stop
- Integrated cooling
- 10' (foot) power cord
- 20' (foot) irradiator cord
- Molded plastic handles for portability
- 6 non-marking, non-skid feet
- Weight - 5lb
- Dimensions - Length 13.71" x Width 4.14" x Height 6.56"
- Ergonomic handle
- 3 cooling fans
- Easy change UV lamp and Reflector
- E-Stop (Turns off lamp, but not fans)
- Standby power safety switch (activated when placed in nest)
- Weight - 9lbs
- Dimensions - Length 18.00" x Width x 6.50" x Height 4.65"
- Power Requirements - 110V, 60Hz (220V, 50Hz Avail.)
- Integrated cooling fan
- 4 non-marking, non-skid feet
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.