Loctite Radiometer - UV Intensity and Dosage - UVV Lamps and Visible LED
Made for: Loctite
Spectral measurement ranges:
Total Range: 350-660nm
LED Range: 395-620nm
Intensity dose range:
5 mW/cm sq. to 20 W/cm sq.
Temperature Range: 10 - 50 Degrees Celsius
Accuracy: Typically better than 6%
NIST Traceable Calibration
Recommended Calibration: Once per 12 months (after unit is put into service)
The Loctite UV-V Radiometer Dosimeter is an industry first for measurement of LED Light Curing devices. The flat response curve makes this Radiometer uniquely qualified to measure narrow band wavelengths of LED Light Curing devices. The Radiometer Dosimeter can also be used with Curing Chambers, Conveyors, and Flood lamps. This unit combines the all-in-one exposure, intensity measurement, and profile memory capability into one device.Product Features:
- Solid-state detector and ultra-stable amplifier technology to give lower noise, greater speed, and higher accuracy.
- Digital display of peak intensity and total exposure.
- Graphical display of intensity vs. time.
- Baseline profile reference plot allows on-the-spot comparison of the current performance of the curing unit with the base line.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with charger included.
Radiometer Dosimeter includes:
- Instruction Sheet
- AC Charger Adapter
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
RoHS Compliance Status: Exempt - Category 9
Sample Test - Irradiance vs. Time:
Loctite Radiometer Dosimeter Visible LED and UVV Light - Product Description Sheet (PDF)
Loctite Radiometer Dosimeter Visible LED and UVV Light - Equipment Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.