- 1x lamp or 2x lamps T5 - 425ma
- 45w max
- Bi-pin or single ended lamps only
- 1x lamp - TUV36W, 38W / 41W T5
- 1 or 2 lamps - 10W / 14W / 15W / 17W / 21WT5, TUV18W, T3 17" (25WT5), T3 12" (16WT5)
- Ballast Dimensions: L: 5.05", W: 2.36", H: 1.00"
- Operating Voltage: 120-277VAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max. Input Current: 0.408A
- Rated Max. Load: 42W
- Protection Output: Yes
- Protection Input: Fuse/MOV
- Over Current: Yes
- Ballast Lamp Starting Mode: Program
- Transient Protection: C62.41 Class A 7 strikes
- RFI/EMI: FCC Part 18 B consumer
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/cULus
- Class P Inherent Thermal Protection: Type 1 Outdoor
- Sound Rating: "A"
- Min. Operating Temp.: 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Max Case Temp.: 75 degrees Celsius (167 degrees Fahrenheit)
UV Ballast for G36T5/4P/SE Germicidal UV light bulb (single lamp) provides a low-maintenance, energy-efficient solution for germicidal ultraviolet lighting applications, including water purification, air purification and surface disinfection.
Electronic ballast with Program start, 1 lamp, 120-277 VAC with primary and secondary connectors, 70c max case, 3 year warranty, cULus, with lamp operation and AC power LED connector. For lamp operation, case size details and other technical information, click the Specifications tab.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV electronic UV ballasts and power sources for germicidal UV light bulbs provide a low-maintenance, energy-efficient solution for germicidal ultraviolet lighting applications, including water purification, air purification and surface disinfection.