UV Light Oven Pro is the ideal solution for sanitizing and killing germs on frequently used objects without using heat, chemicals, or liquids. It is affordable, lightweight, and easy to use.
The UV Light Oven Pro works with an 8 W UVC bulb. It uses ultraviolet type C light with a 253.7nm wavelength, scientifically proven to destroy germs. This unit has a digital timer, two stainless steel shelves, a strong durable casing, an on/off functioning door, and safe viewing polarized window. This system is specifically designed to withstand long-term use. The interior is highly reflective, which allows the UVC light to penetrate every area of the tools being sanitized, so you do not have to flip them over.
- Safe for all objects: Uses light, not heat
- View-safe polarized window: No UV exposure to people in the room
- 8 W UVC (253.7nm) bulb: Germicidal lamp inactivates viruses
- Automatic shut off when door is opened for safety
- Certified to kill 99.99% of bacteria within 5-10 minutes
- Easy sanitization: The suspended racks and highly Reflective Aluminum Interior mean all sides get disinfected at once
- Sturdy Commercial-grade Casing
- Non-sleep feet
- 1-year warranty
Made with commercial-grade materials and a lower intensity bulb, it can keep any of your grooming tools sanitized without the use of any harsh chemicals. With the UV Light Oven Pro you can sanitize frequently used objects such as scissors, nail tools, cellphones, glasses, makeup, jewelry, watches, earbuds, keys, pacifiers, toothbrushes, and other objects that attract bacteria, viruses, and fungus. It can also be used for blades, thermostats, shears, nozzles, and more since it's safe to use on metal, plastic, and rubber items. You only have to place your objects inside, set the digital timer, close the door, and in 5-10 minutes your items are ready to use. No heat, no liquids, no chemicals, no mess.
Open the door of the oven and position shelves conveniently for your tools. If you are sanitizing larger items, take out the top shelf to supply more room. IMPORTANT: do not let any implements or tools touch the bulb area. Digital timer and on/off switch are located on the front of the oven.
- Clean off debris from implements and tools prior to putting them in UV light oven
- Unplug the oven when you are done for the day
- Suggested sanitizing time is 5-10 minutes, although you can leave oven on for continued sanitizing use
- Change bulb 1 year for maximum efficiency. Simply twist until prongs are lined up with slots and carefully ease straight downward to release bulb
- Use a damp cloth or brush to clean the inside of oven, unplug before cleaning
- Hold sales receipt for 1-year warranty proof of purchase
- DO NOT look directly into oven while UV light is on
- Switch on/off before closing or opening door
- DO NOT submerge sanitizer into liquid
- Keep inside dry at all times
- DO NOT use liquid disinfectants on inside of oven
- DO NOT shake or drop oven
- Unplug oven prior to cleaning inside
- DO NOT leave items other than metal in the oven for more than 5 minutes
- DO NOT use inverted
- Avoid hitting bulbs when you put items in oven
- The Oven Pro comes with a fuse that may need to be changed if oven bulb will not light
- Power supply: 110V / 60 Hz
- Glass quartz 8 W UVC Bulb
- Wavelength 253.7 nm
- Bulb life 8,000 hrs
- Bulb intensity 1450 uW/cm2
- Exterior Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 9 inches
- Interior Dimensions: 12 Wide x 7 High x 6.25 Deep inches
- Wall Mountable
- Bulb length: 11.4" 2 pin
- Weight: 9 Lbs
- Cord length: 4.5'
- Certified Laboratory Test
- User Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There is a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.977.7292.