SPDI Low Pressure UV Oven - with UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C Bulbs
Made for: SPDI UV
SPDI's Low Pressure UV Oven is a Simple but Effective UV Chamber for both Curing and Germicidal Applications at a Groundbreaking Price
SPDI UV has long manufactured high end UV curing and UV germicidal chambers. From nitrogen purgeable chambers that offer UV-A, UV-B and UV-C options to medium pressure-high intensity systems that reach up to 550mw/cm2, their offering has always been diverse and catered to the laboratories and research teams that demand the best. Some of our potential customers, however, do not need a completely inert environment, nitrogen purging, or automated shutter systems. For many potential customers, what they require in a UV Oven is the ability to choose between UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C bulbs, a robust and dependable chamber, a safe operation, and an affordable price.
This is why we are proud to offer our new SPDI Low Pressure UV Oven! For only $2,999 you now get a large Curing or Germicidal chamber with your choice of UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C bulbs. Run this chamber a few minutes per day or all day on three 8 hour shifts and the system will operate seamlessly.
Note: In order to reduce costs while maintaining our production facility in sunny Delray Beach, Florida, this UV Oven utilizes the same body as the more complex and costly High Intensity Medium Pressure Shuttered UV Curing Chamber. However, their internal components, specifications, and capabilities are completely different.
- Height Adjustable Shelf so you can move your substrate closer or further from the light source to optimize your processes.
- Safety Glass and Metal Door so that not matter what your application, whether UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C, there is no ultraviolet leakage when the door is closed.
- UV Coverage Area of 8" x 10" to fit most standard applications.
- Made in the USA with an industry-leading 1 year warranty.
- 110 Volt Power so you do not need to involve an electrician.
- Overall Dimensions: Width: 23.63" (600mm) x Depth: 23.63" (600mm) x Height: 25.4" (645mm)
- Inside Dimensions: Width: 17.00" (430mm) x Depth: 14.5" (368mm) x Height: 11" (280mm)
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- UV Lamp Choices: UV-A (320nm to 400 nm), UV-B (290nm to 320nm), and UV-C (254nm)
- Timer Settings: 1 to 9999 seconds (2 hours and 46 minutes).
Any questions about his item, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV.com is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There are a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
Please feel free to view the videos below to learn more and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.977.7292.