Total-Cure High Intensity UV Exposure Lab Chamber with Timer and Adjustable Shelf
Made for: SPDI UV
SPDIUV's exposure UV curing lab chamber is a user-friendly, standalone system that is capable of providing a variety of UV-A and UV-B wavelengths and dosages.
This is achieved by the easy UV lamp change feature, height adjustable stainless steel table and programmable shuttered dosage timer. With an almost infinite degree of adjustability, our unit will meet and exceed your application requirements.
Any questions about his item, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.Typical Curing Applications:
- Creating UV Photo-initiated reactions for lab use
- UV Curable Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- and More...
- Height adjustable stainless steel reflective shelf with UV coverage area of 8" x 10"
- Safety status indicator lamps with ready signal & safety interlock on door
- Selectable high/low power output
- Programmable UV Dosage Control: On/Off timer is displayed in minutes and seconds
- Shade 5 UV-filtered viewing window for safe subject/cycle observation
- Uses standard 110 volt power input
- Made in the USA
- UV Coverage Area: 8" x 10"
- Dosage Range: 0 to 10 J/cm² over 120 seconds
- Specimen Distance from Light Source: Adjustable range from 3" to 10"
- Maximum Output: 500 mW/cm² at 3"
- Input Power Requirements: 110V-60Hz, 15 Amps or 220V-50Hz
- Pneumatic Shutter Air Requirement: 30 PSI
- Programmable Dosage Timer: 1 - 9999 seconds
- Operating Temperature @ 4" for 25 seconds: 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Temperature @10" for 25 seconds: 95 degrees Fahrenheit
Output Lamp Choices: UV-A, UV-B and UV-V Gallium lamps available
(1) Mercury: Peak UV-A output of 365nm
(2) Iron: Peak UV-B output of 390nm
(3) Gallium: Peak UV-V output of 410nm
- Overall Dimensions: Width: 23.63" (600mm) x Depth: 23.63" (600mm) x Height: 25.4" (645mm)
- Inside Dimensions: Width: 17.00" (430mm) x Depth: 14.5" (368mm) x Height: 11" (280mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs.
|System model||Lamp Type Output Wavelength||Output Band Type||Distance Inches||Intensity mW/cm2|
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-A and UV-B light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There is a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 800.977.7292.