UV Light Oven Pro is the ideal solution for sanitizing anything you don't want to use chemicals on, from horticulture tools, to baby bottles. It is affordable, lightweight, and easy to use.
The UV Light Oven Pro works with an 8 W UVC bulb. This unit has a timer, two shelves, strong durable casing, on/off functioning door, and safe viewing polarized window.
This system is specifically designed to withstand long term use. The interior is highly reflective, which allows the UVC light to penetrate every area of the tools being sanitized.
Made with commercial grade materials and a lower intensity bulb, it can keep any of your grooming tools sanitized without the use of any harsh chemicals. It can be used for blades, thermostats, shears, nozzles, and more since it's safe to use on metal, plastic, and rubber items.
- No heat
- 8 W UVC (253.7nm) bulb
- Automatic shut off when door is opened
- Digital timer
- On/Off power switch
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Mirrored inner walls
- Durable casing
- View-safe polarized window
- Non-sleep feet
- 1 year limited warranty
- Nail salons
- Hair dressers
- Container sanitation for cooking and preserves
- Household items like remotes and controllers
- Kid's toys
- Baby bottles
- No Heat
- 1 8W UVC bulb (253.7 nm wavelength)
- Bulb length: 11.4" 2 pin
- 15 W usage power
- 110 V / 60 Hz
- 14" L x 9" H x 8" W
- 9 Lbs
- Cord length: 4.5'
Open door of oven and position shelves conveniently for your tools. If you are sanitizing larger items, take out top shelf to supply more room. Caution: do not let any implements or tools touch the bulb area. Digital timer and on/off switch are located on front of oven.
- Clean off debris from implements and tools prior to putting them in UV light oven.
- Unplug the oven when you are done for the day
- Suggested sanitizing time is 5-10 minutes, although you can leave oven on for continued sanitizing use.
- Change bulb 1 year for maximum efficiency. Simply twist until prongs are lined up with slots and carefully ease straight downward to release bulb.
- Use damp cloth or brush to clean the inside of oven, unplug before cleaning.
- Hold sales receipt for 1 year warranty proof of purchase
- DO NOT look directly into oven while UV light is on.
- Switch on/off before closing or opening door.
- DO NOT submerge sanitizer into liquid.
- Keep inside dry at all times
- DO NOT use liquid disinfectants on inside of oven.
- DO NOT shake or drop oven.
- Unplug oven prior to cleaning inside.
- DO NOT leave items other than metal in the oven for more than 5 minutes.
- DO NOT use inverted.
- Avoid hitting bulbs when you put items in oven.
- The Oven Pro comes with a fuse that may need to be changed if oven bulb will not light.
This product complies with the new safety standards set by the PPGSA, EPA, FDA, and CA Prop 65 compliant.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV.com is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There are a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
Please feel free to view the videos below to learn more and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.977.7292.