Variable Intensity UV Lab Chamber Oven
Made for: SPDI UV
UV-A Light Oven with adjustable intensity and uniform coverage
SPDIUV's variable intensity UV curing lab chamber provides you with uniform ultraviolet light exposure throughout the entire 16.5" x 20" adjustable shelf.Drawing of UV Light Exposure Chamber Item # 301044 (PDF)
- User-friendly standalone UV lab testing enclosure with adjustable 16.5" by 20" specimen shelf (3" to 10" range of adjustment from specimen shelf distance to lamp output) to provide intensity variation
- The standard in UV Emitting Dosage Control: option of low pressure UVA, UVB and UVC lamps
- System status indicator lamps with ready signal & safety interlock
- Includes Electronically Brightened UV Reflector designed to provide 98% reflectivity, ensuring maximum UV energy delivery
- Programmable Start Timer with Auto Shut off feature for cycle repeatability.
- Programmable UV Dosage Control: On/Off timer is indicated in minutes and seconds
- Nitro Purge option seals the enclosure and adds 1/4 NPT filling, removing speed valves so that the unit can be hooked up to your lab's nitrogen lines
- Nitro Purge ensures all photoreactions occur in a nearly inert environment using nitrogen purging
- Forward and Rear Doors equipped with UV-filtered viewing glass for safe subject/cycle observation
- Uses standard 110 volt power input
- Made in the USA
Any questions about his item, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!Specifications:
- UV Coverage Area: 15" x 19"
- Dosage Range: 0 to 100 J/cm² over 60 minutes
- Specimen Distance from Light Source: Adjustable from 3 to 10 inches
- Input Power Requirements: 110V-60Hz or 220V-50Hz
Output Lamp Choices:
(1) UVA: 320-400nm
(2) UVB: 290-320nm
(3) UVC: 100-290nm
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-A, UV-B and UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV.com is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There are a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
Please feel free to view the videos below to learn more and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 800.977.7292.