The 200x60mm Handheld UV LED System with Integrated Water Cooling is a curing device designed to efficiently cure Floors consisting of a controller and UV LED Irradiation head, this device is available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm.
Its simple and easy-to-use design allows the user to effectively cure specific sections or whole floor in a matter of minutes. This system consists of a control system, a high-intensity UV LED Irradiation head curing wand and the corresponding cables that attach the LED Head to the System.
- The integrated water cooling system ensures your array works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- High powered LED System provide higher uniformity
- Cost-effective with extra-long useful life: 25000h-30000h
- Uses as much as 80% less than conventional Systems equipped with Mercury Lamps
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- No preheating time needed, reach maximum light intensity instantly
- Multiple control modes make it simple and quick to get it started
- Easy to install, use and control
- Eco-friendly produces no ozone or mercury
- Photoelectric induction allows instant on/off
- Stable output
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Power: 60W
- Effective Curing Area: 200x60mm
Light Power Density: 12000mW/cm²
- Input Voltage: 220VAC 50Hz
- Cooling Method: Water Cooling
- UV Output Adjustment: 1% - 100%
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. We would love to help you with your UV LED curing Array. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.