Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with COB
This Grow Light made of high quality Aluminum shell, and using LED ultraviolet light can keep temperatures at an appropriate level that is conducive to plant growth.
Why use LED COB light source to help your plants grow?
COB stands for 'Chips on Board'. This is a new technology which fuses many LED chips together onto a circuit board as one light module. This compares better to ordinary LED sources because it shines brighter having increased the lumen output per square inch.
This type of Full spectrum COB LED light, can enhance photosynthesis performance and improve plant's healthy growth. Suitable for gardening, family house & balcony seedlings, breeding, and greenhouse planting you can use it to grow:
- houseplants like orchids
- indoor vegetables, flowers, or herbs
- seedlings (to make sure their leafy and green)
- hydroponics farming
Other benefits of LED COB grow lights
But other than this versatility there are other reasons to use adopt a high grade COB LED light source. Despite being a low power consumption sources it still has a high luminous efficiency.
Moreover the lamp on this fixture as an incredibly long lifespan! You can use this lamp for up to 50 000 hours before you have to think about replacing it! is an eco-friendly plant growing light fixture.
- 120 degree beam angle for efficient and effective and widest light exposure
- energy saving lamp, preserving more than 80% of energy than regular light sources
- durable and made to last with aluminum shell and casing
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Power: 50W
- Voltage: 110V / 220V (Optional)
- Lumen Flux: 80-90lm / W
- Beam Angle: 120 degree
- Color Temperature: 380-840nm
- Lifespan: Up to 50000 Hrs
- Lamp Size (L x W): Approx. 2.4 x 1.6 inches
- Package Weight: Approx. 9g
All this light talk but still in the dark? Don't worry - just give us a call at 800-977-9272 or email us at sales at cureuv.com and we'll be sure to clear it up for you!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.