A powerful, and affordable, remote controlled UV-C light system. The RF remote supplied allows you to turn on and set the desired runtime for one, or multiple units in an area, with a simple control method, saving you time and effort. With the ability to be installed in multiple locations in a variety of flexible ways, the 4 foot 80 watt UV-C system is quite possibly the best fixed solution for your buildings sanitation needs.
- Remote control of single or multiple units at the same time
- 80 watts of UV-C for eliminating 99.9% of germs viruses and pathogens
- Ability to easily select preset run times
- Built in motion sensors to turn the light off if people or animals enter the area
- Wall or ceiling mount, with installation as easy as a conventional fluorescent tube light
- Radio frequency remote control
- Audio warning that the units are about to light, to allow the area to be vacated
Where ever you need a permanent, easy to use, UV-C solution, be that for your office, warehouse, production facility, place of worship, school, medical facility, home or pretty much any where else you can think of, this 80 watt, 4 foot system could well be the best answer. You can start of with one unit and expand as and when you need. The units can be set up so the supplied RF remote can control them together, it can even work through walls. So any time you know a room or area is going to be unoccupied you can simply turn on the units and bathe the surfaces it shines on with sanitizing UVC.
With the ability to mount the units on a ceiling, either directly or on drop wires, or a wall you have the flexibility to position them exactly where they will be most effective for your needs. The 2 forms of motion detection, PIR and Infra red allow you to be safe in the knowledge that if a person or animal enters the area, once they are detected, the light is switched off, once 2 minutes of no detection has passed the bulb will be relit and continue to complete the cycle.
|Distance (in.)||Units (mW/cm²)||Dosage(mJ/cm²) For 1 hour|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.