The Doble-Sided 480x30mm (top) & 200x20mm (bottom) UV LED Curing Conveyor System is a High-Intensity Curing System available in an array of LED wavelengths that consist of 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm. Designed to effectively cure most UV Curable materials while protecting their composition thanks to its cool light system.
- Doble Sided Cabin ensures your products are positively cured once passed through it
- Extra durable belt with speed control
- LED array ensures you find the ideal wavelength for the material at hand
- No preheating time needed
- The integrated air cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- User friendly and quick to use
This UV conformal coating curing is one of the most efficient conveyors in the market, this system provides double light source from the bottom and top of the cabin, ensuring your products are positively cured in one pass.
This conveyor consists of a control system, a double-sided High-Intensity UV LED Irradiation head and a conveyor belt. The UV LED Irradiation Head comes in a variety of wavelengths. The incorporated forced air-cooling dissipates heat, making your system last longer giving it a more cost-effective useful life. The effective curing area of this system is 480x30mm (top) & 200x20mm (bottom)
This UV LED Conveyor supports external signal input and triggering which makes it ideal for automatic or semi-automatic production lines.
The array of wavelengths offered ensure you find the ideal device for the UV Material at hand, this system takes no time to start up and is ensured to cure your products without heating up, protecting the composition of the materials at hand to get better results more efficiently.
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Electric power: 1100W
- Optic power: 1500mW/cm²
- Curing area: Top - 480x30mm, Bottom - 200*-x20mm
- Cooling method: air cooling
- Dimension: L1500mm*W870mm*H1150mm
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.