The Ultimate Mobile 60 Watt Room Disinfection System
Chemical-Free UV Sterilization - sterilize your whole room in a matter of minutes
This GermAway UV product is designed to reduce viruses, mold spores, yeast, and harmful bacteria such as C. diff and Strep that can exist in the air and specifically on hard surfaces. Using two high-powered UV-C lamps to emit concentrated rays the machine is able to sterilize rooms with various surfaces. It is suitable for use in a range of rooms and places – schools and day-care centers, veterinary clinics, hospitals, research laboratories, and even restaurants. The system is especially useful because it eliminates harmful microbes without using harmful chemicals. The disinfection it provides is entirely ultraviolet light based.
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to clean and sterilize your whole house, office or business location than this device is for you!
DUAL PURPOSE - whole room/house clean & surface sterilization
The central feature of this device is the unique design of the lamp arm extension
- 36.22” lamp arm length for maximum ray emission and optimal reach over surfaces
- Two UV-C high purity quartz lamps power the sterilization process by emitting the strongest of UV-C rays, 253.7 nanometres, to clean the air and surfaces of a room.
- The adjustable lamp arm with 180° range of motion so that you can adjust it to rest at whatever angle will best suit the specifications of your room or surface.
These design features gives this device a practical dual purpose:
- Whole room sterilization - ideal if you work in a setting where it’s important to ensure the entire space is sterilized of germs e.g. class room or assisted living where germs can easily affect people
- Deep surface target sterilization - ideal if you work in a professional in which you regularly work on one surface e.g. chef on kitchen counters or veterinary clinic
Simple and Safe to Use:
GermAway UV, mindful of your need for ease and efficiency has made this device simple but safe to use.
The lamp is easy to position and easy to turn on. After you’ve set the timer to a length that suits either your schedule or disinfectant needs (from 1 to 120 minutes) you’re almost ready to go. Because exposure UV-C rays are harmful to eyes and skin all you need to do is take a few minutes to check and clear the room of all people, animals and plants and you’re set to press start. The device even has a voice prompter to alert you to when it will start.
Once the device has run for the time set it will automatically shut off. You can then switch of and unplug it, and return the lamp arm to its storage position. Simple as that.
If you’d like more detail on how this surface sterilizer works or what safety precautions to take you can check our instruction manual. Your can also check out the question from other customer below or just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (800) 977-7292.
To accommodate the UVC long lamp arm, GermAway UV has designed the device to be unobtrusive and easy to disassemble, maneuver and transport to other locations.
- With its 180° range of motion the lamp arm folds back into the chamber base
- The base has 4 wheels with 360° motion making it easy to move into position or transport to various rooms in your building
- At 12.5” x 11” x 45.5” the structure is made of high strength alloy so that it is clean, aesthetically pleasing and durable
Extra Feature Assistance:
And because here at CureUV, we want to ensure that you can rely on our products to work we’ve provided two helpful features to do just that.
- We’ve included a free set of UV-C Visualizer Strips with all our GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. The strips change color from yellow to green when exposed to UV-C rays.
- Check out this dosage calculator, so you can figure how long to use the lamp for – all you need to do is decide whether you want to do surface or room and which germs you’d like to target.
With all this, you’re only a touch a way from a safe sanitized space!
*It is important that you avoid exposure to your eyes or skin when using the GermAwayUV Mobile UVC Surface Sterilizer. Ultraviolet (UV-C) light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear. We recommend turning the unit on and walking out of the room. If you need a solution that you can be in the room to use, please see our room occupancy air sterilizers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When I run my germaway unit, I leave the room but there is a large gap under the door. I don't stare at it but will a quick glance be a problem? I plan to order another for my daughter.
UV-C light dissipates pretty rapidly with distance. For example, the intensity of the light at 5 feet is not twice as much as that at 10 feet. It's closer to 10 times as much (the drop off is logarithmic). Having said that, we strongly recommend that you put something (like a blanket) under that gap to completely ensure the safety of you and your family.
Have a great day! Please let us know if we can help in any way.
What room's sq footage can the GERMAWAYUV MOBILE UVC SURFACE STERILIZER, sterilize?
Please see the Dosage Calculator above. You can target normal room sizes at 7' x 7' and larger room sizes at 15' x 15'.
If I order replacement bulbs for the CureUV Germaway mobile 60 watt UVC sterilizer and they sit for 8 months or so, is there a problem?
No, our bulbs do not have a shelf life.
Using practical examples, can you explain the meaning of room dosage and surface dosage? For example, if it takes 15 minutes to kill certain germs in a 7x7 room according to the room dosage, does that also mean that those germs are dead on all "surfaces" within that 15 minute, 7x7 radius?
Those germs should be dead on all surfaces that are hit by the light within that 7' x 7' area as long as they are not protected by shadows. The UV-C light only kills the germs that it touches so if there is for example, a big mirror on the wall, the surface behind the mirror will be protected from the power of the UV-C. I would err on the side of caution and do a few cycles around the room to make sure that shadows do not protect any surfaces.