Honeywell RUVLAMP1 UV Air Treatment System
Model #: RUVLAMP1 and RUVBULB1
The Honeywell UV air treatment system uses UV-C light to inactivate and destroy 99.9% of harmful airborne bacteria, molds, protozoa, viruses, and yeasts. This UV air purifier has exclusive safety features including a sealed design to prevent contact with voltage and UV rays to keep your air clean.Dimensions: 12.25" H x 11.25" W x 5.5" D
- Easy Installation in forced-air heating and cooling systems
- Provides line of defense against spreading airborne pathogens through the HVAC system
- Kills up to 70 percent of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Exclusive safety features: Sealed design prevents contact with voltage and UV rays
- Fastest UV bulb replacement in the market, lamp replacement indicator
- Installation DVD included in package
Depending on installation, your ultraviolet system can operate as an air treatment system or a surface treatment system. Please review the PDF below for more instructions.Honeywell UV Air Treatment System (RUVLAMP1) - Owners Manual (PDF)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.