The perfect starter nail gel kit
The IBD introductory gel kit includes everything you need to create beautiful, natural-looking nails. IBD gels are easy to apply and leave your nails with a gorgeous and durable shine. This starter gel kit is ideal for DIY manicures. Everything needed to start using UV gels for nail overlays and extensions. These gels can be added to nails without having to worry about nasty fumes and excess dust. Get long-lasting clear gel nails and explore the latest gel application techniques. Includes self-leveling, lightweight, cool curing gels.The IBD introductory gel kit includes:
- (1) IBD Clear Gel 0.25 oz (7 g)
- (1) IBD Clear Builder Gel 0.25 oz (7 g)
- (1) IBD Ultra White Builder Gel 0.25 oz (7 g)
- (1) IBD Pink Builder Gel 0.25 oz (7 g)
- (1) IBD UV Bonder 0.25 fl oz (7 mL)
- (1) IBD Cleanser Plus 1 fl oz (29.5 mL)
- (1) IBD Gel Brush
- (20) IBD Nail Wipes
- Instruction Booklet with DVD
- Strong, flexible, durable, and long-lasting: Will not lift peel, yellow crack or break.
- Ultra-clear, permanently shiny and non-yellowing: Can be worn with or without polish. When polish is removed, gel nails will still be ultra transparent, permanently shiny and non-yellowing just as when they were first applied.
- Lightweight, natural feel: Looks and feels more natural than any other artificial nail enhancement. Will not damage the natural nail plate.
- Self-leveling, less filling: Save time and see increased profits.
- Cures on demand: Gives more time to perfect the shape of the nail. Hardens only when exposed to a UV lamp.
- Choice of shades: Today's hottest trends! IBD Gels come in different shades to compliment any clients' fashion sense, skin tone and nail bed color.
- Gel polish ideal for pedicures: Whether your client prefers the "perfectly polished" or the "French" look, IBD Gels are perfect for pedicures.
- Dermatologist tested, acid-free, odor-free, cool cure: Our bonder replaces primer and is gentler to the natural nail plate and cuticles, but does not "etch" the natural nail. No heat sensation provides more comfort to the client.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does Ibd gel come in differ colors
Yes, we offer IBD UV nail gels in clear, white, and pink:
I purchased a Introductory Gel Kit at Sally Beauty supply store in Greensburg PA and I can't get the Gel to cure no matter how long I cure it .I use a led lamp. What am I doing wrong?
Cathy, the nail gels, builders and bonders contained in this kit cure using ultraviolet (UV) light. I am not sure if it will cure using your specific LED lamp. Please refer to the instruction booklet/CD that came with the IBD introductory gel kit for clarity on drying methods.
Once i get the intro kit can I just buy the clear and pink and white in the tubs or is there a different place to buy that . It could just be me but in not seeing that
Hello, you can find the relevant colors at the link below. I will put in a request to make these a bit easier to find. Hope you have a great rest of the week.