A Non-Acid Primer for gel. A non-acid primer with a strong grip. Use on the natural nails to promote excellent adhesion with UV Gels.Features and Benefits of IBD Gels:
- Strong, flexible, Durable, and Long Lasting: Will not lift peel, yellow crack or break.
- Ultra Clear, Permanently Shiny and Non-Yellowing: Can be worn with or without polish. When polish is removed, gel nails will still be ultra transparent, permanently shiny and non yellowing just as when they were first applied.
- Light-Weight Natural Feel: Looks and feels more natural than any other artificial nail enhancement. Will not damage the natural nail plate.
- Self Leveling, Less Filling: Save time and see increased profits.
- Cures on Demand: gives more time to perfect the shape of the nail. Hardens only when exposed to a UV lamp.
- Choice of Shades: Today's hottest trends! IBD Gels come in different shades to compliment any clients' fashion sense, skin tone and nail bed color.
- Gel Polish Ideal for pedicures: Whether your client prefers the "perfectly polished" or the "French" look, IBD Gels are perfect for pedicures.
- Dermatologist tested, Acid-Free, Odor-Free, Cool Cure: Our Bonder replaces primer and is gentler to the natural nail plate and cuticles, does not "etch" the natural nail. No heat sensation, more comfort for the client.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.