Loctite 3355 One-Part Epoxy Compatible with ceramic, glass, metal and plastic Materials
The Loctite 3355 one-part epoxy compatible with ceramic, glass, metal and plastic materials is a single component adhesive that has medium viscosity and enables fast assembly of parts in a production environment. The adhesive has a set open time that facilitates the assembly of parts once it is activated with UV light. After you have assembled the parts, the adhesive can cure at room temperature and also snap cure when exposed to low temperature heat. After adhesion, it exhibits out of gassing properties and low shrinkage features. It also provides excellent thermal, chemical and water resistant properties to provide better thermal, water and chemical resistance.
- Does not require mixing, single component
- Bonds metal, plastic, glass, ceramic and more
- Saves time and energy with heat cure (optional)
- Can cures in shadowed areas too
- Fast fixture speeds fast throughput
- The adhesive is acid-free and won't corrode sensitive electronics
- Low outgas wont contaminate sensitive components
- Extremely low shrinkage (0.7%) ideal when alignment of small parts is critical
- Low odor no venting required
- Store at room temperature no refrigeration required
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does this epoxy take to cure at room temperature?
It is recommended to start curing by using a suitable UV light source, then 72 hours at room temperasture to reach full cure.