Perfect for small adhesive or finish curing projects where industrial UV intensity is not required.
- Fishing lures
This low intensity UV cure light fixture includes 4 ultraviolet bulbs (SKU # 192044) with dual on and off switches, which allows the lamps to operate in sets independently. A free standing base lets the lamp unit rotate 360 degrees and adjusts to direct light where it's needed. Produces no heat. Lamp unit can also be mounted on wall with hardware included. See specifications tab for product dimensions.Low Intensity UV Curing Lamp Fixture - Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Four Replaceable, energy saving lamps, rated by manufacturer for 10,000 hours
- Free standing base which allows lamp unit to rotate 360 degrees and adjusts to direct light where it's needed.
- Mountable lamp unit can be mounted on wass with hardware included
- 8 foot, 18 guage cord
- 120V.AC 60HZ
- Two on/off Switches (each switch controls two lamps. Use both switches together for added illumination.
- With Stand: 8 1/16" x 4 5/16" x 10 1/2"
- Without Stand: 6 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 9 1/2"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work for finishing a guitar ?
Brian, this device will not work for finishing a guitar. Our full line of recommended UV guitar finishing systems and coatings can be found here: https://www.cureuv.com/collections/uv-guitar-finishes-coatings-uv-gels-and-curing-systems
What is the wavelength? It seems suspicious that you don't list that up front.
The wavelength is 365nm.
What UV wave length is device used?
Thank you for reaching out.....the UV wavelength for this fixture is 365 NM UVA for curing each bulb is 13W.
The CureUV Team