The SPDI Litebond 4031 Clear UV Adhesive is compatible with Highly plasticized PVC, PC, PU, PS, and PETG.
Specifically designed for breathing circuits, butterfly sets, and masks. Low viscosity with excellent adhesion to plasticized PVC and metals.
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: PC, PVC, PUR, PS, PETG, ABS
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 100 - 200
- Color: Clear
- Elongation: 28%
- Linear Shrinkage: 1.1%
- Shore Hardness: 65D
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.