The SPDI Litebond 4111 Clear UV Adhesive is compatible with glass and metal.
High viscosity, high strength glass to metal bonder. Wide range of industrial applications.
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: Glass to itself and Metals
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 5,000 - 7,000
- Color: Clear
- Refractive Index: 1.475
- Lap Shear Strength: 3,675 psi
- Hardness: 72D
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.