The SPDI Litebond 4134 Clear UV Adhesive is compatible with glass and metal.
Ideal for wide variety of industrial bonding applications. Suitable to join small decorative glass/metal objects.
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: Glass, Metals
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 3,500 - 4,000
- Color: Clear
- Refractive Index: 1.490
- Lap Shear Strength: 3,850 psi
- Hardness: 65D
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at email@example.com.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.