The SPDI Litebond 4725 UV Adhesive is compatible with Metals, Plastics, and Ferrite.
Specifically designed for potting. Bonds with slight adhesion: for connectors, thermal switches, temper proofing.
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: Metals, Plastics, Ferrite
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 600 - 800
- Elongation: 72%
- Shore Hardness: 55D
- Cure Mechanism: UV, Visible or Heat
- Tensile Strength: 750 psi
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.