36 Watt Tabletop UVC Surface Sterilizer with Remote Control
Made for: GermAwayUV
Tabletop 36 Watt UVC Surface Sterilizer with Remote Control
This chemical-free UV room & surface sterilizer utilizes a 36 watt bulb. This unit kills up to 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold, spores, yeast, C. diff (Clostridium difficile), and other harmful microorganisms, and can also eliminate bad odors. You can sanitize an entire room in minutes!
FEATURES OF THIS WHOLE ROOM STERILIZER
This device’s UV bulb provides up to 6,000 hours of usage time for long lasting service! To ensure a clean area, use for 15 minute increments once a week. It can also used for single use purposes, after a bout of illness for example, to completely sanitize a room or area.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
Product Dimensions: 7.87 x 15.75 inches (200 x 400 mm)
This lightweight unit is easy to use. Just set it on a table top and turn it on (as described below), and you’re all set. Since your safety is important to us, we include a free pair of amber safety glasses for UV eye protection.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place device on table surface, making sure that all items needing sanitizing and disinfecting are exposed.
- Clear room of any people, pets or plants for safety purposes.
- UV light is harmful to eyes – avoid exposure at all times. Make sure to use included safety glasses to protect eyes from UV light.
- Press Power Button (ON/OFF) on the device or on the included remote.
- Set the Timer. Device has 3 time settings - 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Use the remote to set the desired time. Red power indicator will flash, and selected time indicator will flash green when set.
- Press the Power Button (ON/OFF) again. There will be a 60 second until the device begins sanitizing, to allow for you to leave the room. A beeping sound will countdown until the device begins sanitizing. Beeping will get faster the closer it is to turning on. Sanitizing process will automatically begin after beeping finishes. Be sure to clear the room before the beeping finishes.
- Device will shut off automatically after set time has elapsed.
- To clear out odor from sterilization, air out room for 10 minutes after use.
- Enjoy your sanitized and disinfected space!
Remember – the device can’t disinfect what it’s light can’t hit, so if the light can’t reach the object, it won’t be sanitized. We recommend opening cabinets and laying out all items in need of santizing.
If you need further info on instructions, be sure to check out our demo video.
Power Supply: 110v/60Hz
Usage: Plug and play supply hub
Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
For medical or industrial use, you may want to check out the GermAwayUV mobile UV sterilizer. Unsure which unit is right for you? Feel free to call us at (561) 243-8442 or email us and we’ll gladly point you in the right direction!
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding UV-C in the time of COVID19 Coronavirus (watch this before calling please):
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.