Tabletop 60 Watt UVC Surface Sterilizer with Remote Control
Made for: GermAwayUV
60 Watt Complete Room & Surface Sterilizer and Disinfectant
This chemical-free UV room & surface sterilizer utilizes a 60 watt bulb, and is among the strongest of its kind. This unit kills up to 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold, spores, yeast, C. diff (Clostridium difficile), and other harmful microorganisms. It will also help eliminate bad odors. With the touch of a button, you can clean and disinfect an entire room in mere minutes!
THIS WHOLE ROOM DISINFECTION UNIT HAS GREAT DEVICE FEATURES
The UV bulb on this device provides up to 6,000 hours of usage time for long lasting service! You can use it for 15 minute increments every week, to ensure a consistently clean room. It can also used for one-off purposes, after a bout of flu or other illness, to completely disinfect a room or area.
This unit is lightweight and has an easy to use design. Simply place it on a table top and turn it on (as described below), and you’re all set. Since your safety is important, we include a free pair of amber safety glasses for UV protection.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place device on table surface, making sure that all items needing sanitizing and disinfecting are exposed.
- Clear room of any people, pets or plants for safety purposes.
- UV light is harmful to eyes – avoid exposure at all times. Make sure to use included safety glasses to protect eyes from UV light.
- Press Power Button (ON/OFF). All four indicator lights will flash.
- Set the Timer. Device has 3 time settings - 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Red power indicator will flash, and selected time indicator will flash green when set.
- Press the Power Button (ON/OFF) again.Both indicator lights will remain on. There will be a 60 second delay for you to leave the room. A beeping sound will indicate that the device will begin sanitizing. Beeping will get faster as it gets closer to turning on. Sanitizing process will automatically begin. Note: The delay will stand whether using remote or touch controls, so be sure to clear the room.
- Device will shut off automatically after set time has elapsed.
- To clear out odor from sterilization, air out room for 10 minutes after use.
- Enjoy your newly sanitized space!
Remember – sanitization is line of sight, so if the light can’t reach the object, it won’t be sanitized. We recommend opening any cabinets and laying out all items and devices that need sanitizing and disinfecting.
If you need further info on instructions, be sure to check out our demo video.
Power Supply: 110v/60Hz
Usage: Plug and play supply hub
Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
For medical or industrial use, you may want to check out the GermAwayUV mobile UV sterilizer. Unsure which unit is right for you? Feel free to call us at (561) 243-8442 or email us and we’ll gladly point you in the right direction!
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding UV-C in the time of COVID19 Coronavirus (watch this before calling please):
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.