36W HVAC UV Air Purifier and Coil Sterilizer
Ensures clean air throughout your residential or commercial HVAC air handler up to 5 tons
The 36W HVAC UV air purifier and coil sterilizer is an ideal choice to destroy 99.9% of harmful airborne viruses and bacteria moving through the HVAC system, and spore growth (mold) growing on coils, drain pans and UV compatible filters. This germicidal UVC system helps stop the growth of infectious airborne microbes before they cause sickness, disease or infection. Optional PCO Grid removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), the cause of common household odors.
The forced air system in any home or office isn't just recirculating the air, it's also recirculating airborne pathogens, mold, dust and a host of other harmful substances. Transform your HVAC system into an efficient, facility-wide UV air disinfection system. Our UVC air purifier can be installed into the forced air system of any home or small office building, removing bacteria, mold, chemical and smoke odors, viruses and other airborne contaminants from the air.
Recommendation: This UV air purifier is effective as a stand-alone unit, but we recommend that you install two lamps to achieve maximum air and surface disinfection within the HVAC system - one in the return air supply near a UV-compatible filter and a second near the AC coil.Features:
- Each unit is constructed for easy installation into the side of a standard air duct with minimum air velocity drop
- Duct mounted installation plate, with simple wing-nut removal for ease of maintenance and UV bulb replacement
- Disinfects harmful airborne viruses and bacteria in your HVAC system
- Destroys spores and mold growth on AC coils
- Inspection port and safety interlock switch
- Phillips Sterilamps® have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and operate at 253.7nm
- UL Classified: Air duct mounted accessory file # E183446
- Diameter: 8.25" (H) x 6" (W) x 2" (D)
- Duct Cutout: 3.5" circular cutout
- Ext. into Duct: 17 inches
- Min. Duct Dimension: 6" (H) x 17" (D)
- Wattage: 36 Watts
- UV-C Wattage: 12 Watts
- Replacement UV Bulbs (included): 1 Philips TUV PL-L 36W
- UV Bulb Rated Life: Up to 9,000 hours
UV Air Purifier Coil Cleaner for HVAC - Drawing (PDF)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.