Ultraviolet Ballast for GPH357T5L UV Bulb
- Lamp Operation: 1 lamp - 180mm T5 UV, 287mm T5 UV
- Ballast Dimensions: L: 3.07", W: 1.46", H: 1"
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC +/- 10%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Maximum Current: 0.28A
- Ballast Lamp Starting Mode: Rapid Start
- Transient Protection: C62.41 Class A 7 strikes
- RFI/EMI: FCC CFR Title 47 Part 18 A non-consumer
- Regulatory Approvals: UL & cULus Listed - Type 1 or Type 2
- Class P Inherent Thermal Protection: Type 1 Outdoor
- CCF: < 1.7
- Normal Power Factor:> .5
- Sound Rating: "A"
- Starting Temperature: 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius)
- Ballast Max Case Temperature: 158 degrees Fahrenheit (70 degrees Celsius)
- Max Voltage Output (Circuit or to Ground): 592VAC
UV Ballast for GPH357T5L Germicidal UV light bulb (single lamp) provides a low-maintenance, energy-efficient solution for germicidal ultraviolet lighting applications, including water purification, air purification and surface disinfection.
Electronic ballast with Rapid start, 1 lamp, 120V AC with primary and secondary connectors, 70c max case, 3 year warranty, UL & cULus type 1 and 2 listed, with lamp operation LED connector. For lamp operation, case size details and other technical information, click the Specifications tab.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can your ballast UV Ballast for GPH357T5L Germicidal UV Light Bulb - Single run a Germicidal tube with 600W power? Is it electronic? Does it create electric disturbance?
Yes, this ballast is electronic. It is rated to run a GPH357T5L on a single lamp unit.