Discretely sanitize and clean the air in large areas and keep your staff, students, patients and clients safe.
Greatly reduce the chance of cross contamination and eliminate harmful airborne microbes.
This Recessed Ceiling Mount Sanitizer is perfect for use in large occupied areas. The louvered exhaust panel protects the rooms occupants from ultraviolet exposure by restricting ultraviolet radiation from passing into the room.
The 4 UVC germicidal bulbs are completely enclosed within a stainless steel and a reflective aluminum exposure chamber, making it safe for continual use in busy or poorly ventilated areas.
- For use in occupied areas
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Destroys harmful bacteria, mold and viruses in the air
- Low maintenance
- Interior surface is polished, maximizing ultraviolet intensity
- Cycle the air in a 50' x 50' x 8' room every hour.
- Washable Electrostatic Filter
- LEDs provide positive indication of each germicidal lamp operation.
- Circulates 210 cubic feet per min
- 12,600 (1 Room Air Change/Hour)
- 4,200 (3 Room Air Changes/Hour)
- 2,100 (6 Room Air Changes/Hour)
- 4 x 30" UVC Bulbs
- 153.6W Output
- H 9-7/16"" x L 46-5/8" x W 22-1/8"
- 10,000 Hours Lamp Life
- Waiting Rooms
- Maternity Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Burn Centers
- TB Clinics
- Detention Centers
- Prisons & Jails
- Homeless Shelters
- Nursing Homes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Food Industry
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Electronic Production
- Cosmetic Production
- Office Buildings
- Conference Rooms
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.