The 200x150mm Double-side UVLED curing oven is a high-performance UV LED surface light-curing system that consists of an oven, UV LED irradiation head, and the corresponding connecting wires.
The irradiation head is a UV LED system integrated with imported high-quality UV LEDs. The wavelengths available for this curing system are 365/385/395/405nm and its double-sided curing area is 200x150nm. The forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods. This curing oven supported external signal input and triggering making it suitable for semi-automatic or fully automatic production lines.
- Available 365/385/395/405nm wavelength are suitable for curing most UV products, adapting to the job at hand
- Cold light source makes it suitable for any heat-sensitive material
- Ready for immediate use, maximum light intensity can be reached in an instant
- Easy to control and power saving
- Forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods
- Double side irradiation surfaces ensure efficiently curing UV products
- Mercury-free and ozone-free
- Electronics: Micro speakers, motors, cameras, lenses, displays, PCBA, etc.
- Medical instruments
- Research institutes
- Wavelength: 365nm*
- Curing Area: 200x150mm(Double sides)
- Optic Power: 832mW/cm²
- Curing cavity size: 300x250x380mm
- Dimensions: 600x402x502mm
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
* Current available specifications apply only to the 365nm option
If you have questions about this or any of our UV Chambers & Ovens, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
CureUV is proud to carry the full line of SPDI UV Curing Chambers. All SPDI UV Chambers come with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are ideal for any lab. All chambers have completely adjustable specimen trays as well as exposure timers that can be programmed down to the second.
There is a variety of features and intensities that can be customized to suit your exact needs. Need 10 J/cm^2 in just 120 seconds? Then the High Intensity unit is right for you. Need uniform exposure for an entire shelf and easy UVA, UVB, and UVC adjustability? Then the variable intensity chamber might be the right one for you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.977.7292.