Do you want to accomplish more with less? Give your business and customers the ability to complete finishing projects in hours, not days. Provide your customers with the value of a much more durable finish with no odor that they can start using the moment they finish.
The Max Wear Resistant UV cure finish creates depth and beauty to any hardwood refinishing project. Max Wear contains aluminum oxide to add even more abrasion and scratch resistance for increased wear life. Drying times are completed in a fraction of the time that the old-fashioned conventional method takes. This allows more projects to be completed in less time and as a result, higher profits by offering your customer a more durable, 100% Green-Friendly product and service.Can use with factory pre-finished wood flooring.
Max Resistant Topcoat AO MSDS (PDF)
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of container
- No VOC's, No Solvent Smells and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion and wearing than out-dated conventional finishing products
- Chemical Resistance to:
|- Mustard||- Vinegar|
|- Red Wine||- Coffee|
|- Sharpie Permanent Marker||- Denatured Alcohol|
UV Cure Process: Hardwood Floor Refinishing Techniques:
UV Cure for Wood Floor Refinishing:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
500303-1GAL Is this item high-gloss?
Unfortunately, any coating with an AAO additive will have a low gloss finish.