Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization.
- Durable string wound construction
- String-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
- Nominal 50-micron rating
- Suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications
- Ideal for well water applications
- Withstands temperatures up to 165°F (73.9°C)
- Contaminants Reduced: Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Change Frequency: As needed
Pentek CW Series Cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust, and scale particles. These string-wound cartridges are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 165°F (73.9°C) and will accommodate flow rates between 7 and 10 GPM with minimal pressure drop. CW Series Cartridges are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water, as well as many industrial fluids.
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.