The CureUV Curable Primer for All Wood Applications innovative primer is specially formulated to provide a durable and long-lasting foundation for all types of wood, from hardwoods to softwoods. It is its low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and zero hazardous air pollutants (HAPs).
Our UV-curable primer is easy to apply and provides a seamless base for your topcoat, ensuring a flawless finish every time. One of the key benefits of our UV Curable Primer is its application versatility. We recommend using either a spray or vacuum coat method for optimal results, depending on the size and scale of your project.
Our UV Curable Primer provides an excellent base for your topcoat, ensuring a smooth and seamless finish. It's specially formulated to provide excellent adhesion to all types of wood, ensuring that your finished product will be long-lasting and durable.
Features and Benefits:
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- No VOCs, No Solvent Smells, and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion, and wearing than conventional finishing products
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.