Ultraviolet Replacement Bulb for Allied Deco Print Curing Systems, part no UV-400-H/10M
This curing replacement bulb is 100% compatible for use in Allied Deco printing systems requiring part number UV-4000H/10M. At 400WPI it is completely equivalent in power and efficiency to the original bulb, but with a lower prince point this premium generic version, made in the USA, is cost efficient replacement for your business.
BULB APPLICATION & FEATURES
Allied Deco systems are used for printing and decorating onto:
- packaging made of plastic, glass,
- onto metal components for the automotive industry,
- onto pharmaceutical, toys, appliance, medical equipment and other items.
This replacement bulb is completely suited for use in all the exact same applications keeping your business printing every which way it needs to.
Watts per inch: 400
Arc Length: 11 inches (279mm)
End Cap: Mental
Not sure if you've found what you need? We're well aware that finding replacement parts can sometimes be tricky and confusing so why not give us a quick call at email@example.com or call at 1(561) 243-8442 (8:00 to 4.30 EST).
Of course you're more than welcome to browse our many other replacement bulb options:
- Click here to view our range of replacement curing bulb (printing, wood finishes)
- Click here to view our range germicidal replacement (air, surface and water treatment)
UV Lamp for Allied Deco System 11" Arc Length 400WPI Metal Ends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.