Argus part # 1656-01-002 Replacement UV Curing Lamp
This generic version of the Argus UV Curing Lamp Bulb is a 100 % compatible with printing and curing systems that require Argus #1656-01-002.
25" Arc Length, 200 Watts per Inch UV Curing lamp for Argus UV Processor.
Fitted with Quartz Glass Plate for best curing
It contains a quartz glass plate that helps in protecting the lamp from contaminants and works as filler between the lamp and the curing system. The UV curing bulb is used in the printing industry mainly to cure inks and coatings. UV curing lamps are important as it resists smudges.
And as with all our replacements bulbs this bulb is effective, efficient, and environmentally friendly.
Effective mercury vapour fill
- this bulb contains a mercury vapour fill that is specifically designed to generate and emit the necessary UV light spectrum for proper curing
- With an arc length of 5" the bulb provides a sufficient wide curing area for all your printing needs.
Efficient long lasting bulb
- the bulb is designed to be long lasting providing up to 1,000 hours* of use for curing and drying
Environmentally friendly with no ozone/VOC
- The quartz bulb is created in such a way that the lamp does not emit ozone into the surrounding atmosphere.
- Unlike traditional methods or curing and drying inks and adhesives, UV curing does note release harmful VOCs in to surrounding air.
Arc Length: 25 inches
Total Overall Length: 32 inches
Tube Diameter: 22.5 inches
Wattage Power per inch: 200 WPI
We know that finding and securing replacement parts can be a little tricky at times. So if there's anything you are not sure about with this product or if you just have a question, then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1(561)243-8442 (8:00 to 4.30 EST).
*As the bulb hour rises, the lamp produces less UV light and more heat. As the heat intensifies it causes the bulge in the print media and also causes damage to the shutters and reflectors in the lamp housing. This may lead to high repairing costs and bad output. It is vital that you replace your curing lamps regularly.
Note: Hg - Lamp contains mercury - manage in accordance with your local disposal laws by visiting: www.lamprecycle.org
Warning: Ultraviolet light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment. All UV lamps listed are compatible brand UV products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.