The CureUV LabShield - UV Curable Coating for Laboratory Countertops and Furniture SEFA APPROVED is a highly chemical-resistant coating for laboratory countertops and furniture applications. This cutting-edge coating has been specially designed to withstand even the harshest chemical environments, making it the perfect solution for laboratories and other high-tech facilities where chemical spills and splashes are a daily occurrence.
Our chemical-resistant coating has passed SEFA testing, which is the highest standard in the industry for chemical resistance. This means that our coating has been thoroughly tested and proven to protect your laboratory countertops and furniture against a wide range of chemicals, including acids, solvents, and bases.
Not only is our coating highly effective at protecting your laboratory equipment, but it is also incredibly durable and long-lasting. It is resistant to scratches, abrasions, and chipping, ensuring that your laboratory remains in top condition for years to come.
With our highly chemical-resistant coating, you can be certain that your laboratory equipment is protected against the toughest chemicals and will remain in excellent condition for years to come.
Features and Benefits:
- Roller coat application provides a smoother finish in less time
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- No VOCs, No Solvent Smells, and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion, and wearing than conventional finishing products
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.