CureUV Curable MetalGuard is a low viscosity, 100% solids UV coating that exhibits excellent flow and leveling. It also exhibits uniform coverage when applied over a sealed wood surface. It is near zero in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and zero in hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). It can be used as its sealer as it is very sandable and has excellent adhesion when applied over itself.
CureUV Curable MetalGuard is available in clear or pigmented options, providing a range of design possibilities. The application method for our coatings is via spray, making it easy and convenient to achieve a smooth and even finish.
Our UV Curable Coating is specifically designed to protect and enhance the appearance of metal and marble surfaces. These surfaces are known for their durability and aesthetic appeal, and our coatings provide an additional layer of protection against environmental factors, such as UV rays, abrasion, and corrosion.
It is perfect for preserving the natural appearance of metal and marble surfaces, while our pigmented coatings offer a range of color options to match any design scheme. Additionally, our coatings are fast-curing, meaning they can be used in time-sensitive projects without sacrificing quality or durability.
- Offers excellent hardness/scratch resistance and flexibility.
- Near-zero VOCs and HAPs, making it environmentally friendly.
- Exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties.
- Metal and Marble surfaces.
- Hard surface.
- A highly crosslinked composition has excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
- UV curable.
- Near zero VOCs and zero HAPs.
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- Guarantees more coverage per gallon
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.