CureUV WoodFix-Thick Fill UV Curable Filler is specially designed for thick fill applications, it cures at 1/4" thickness and helps you restore the beauty of your wooden surfaces with ease. This gel filler is specially formulated with the latest UV-curable technology that dries quickly and hardens when exposed to UV light creating a thick and strong layer on the wood. It is an ideal solution for filling up to 1/4" thickness gaps, cracks, and imperfections on wooden surfaces.
WoodFix-Thick recommended application method is Manual-Pourable and can be used on a variety of wooden surfaces, including furniture, doors, cabinets, and more. It has near-zero VOCs and no HAPs, making it an environmentally friendly solution for your woodworking needs.
With WoodFix Filler, you can achieve a smooth and even finish on your wooden surfaces without the hassle of sanding or painting.
- UV curable.
- Offers excellent hardness/scratch resistance and flexibility.
- Near-zero VOCs and HAPs, making it environmentally friendly.
- Hard surface.
- A highly crosslinked composition has excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Near zero VOCs and zero HAPs.
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink.
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container.
- Guarantees more coverage per gallon.
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442.
CureUV WoodFix Line:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.