The PowerMap is the smallest four UV-band radiometer in the market. With a compact size of 5.5" x 2" and a 65 minute rechargeable battery, it is the ideal Radiometer for quick field jobs.
EIT Radiometers provide a complete picture of the UV source, and how the UV is being delivered to the cure surface.
The Radiometer is able to measure UV irradiance (W/cm2), total energy density (J/cm2), and UV irradiance as a function of time.
As with all of EIT Profiling radiometers, the PowerMap can identify in an easy and quick manner the following:
- Number of lamps and bulb type in each UV station
- Uniformity of UV across bulb
- Performance of individual lamps even in multi-lamp systems
- Lamp focus and changes to it
- Process speed and/or exposure time variations
- System changes over time, which helps identify maintenance needs.
- Differences between UV systems.
The PowerMap II is 60% smaller than its predecessor, however, it features a larger internal memory and rapid data transfer to PowerView software, and is able to measure the four UV spectral regions (UVA, UVB, UVC, UVV).
- Document, measure and maintain the performance of an individual UV System or entire manufacturing line from start to finish.
- Document, measure, confirm, and maintain the spatial geometry and original design specifications of your UV System. Easily evaluate lap-bulb configuration and focus, reflector shape and focus reflector efficiency.
- Compare reflector materials and shapes, wavelength-specific degradation, and uniformity of one or more UV lamps.
- Easily identify the type of bulb in the system. Compare spectral output, degradation, and uniformity of one or more UV lamps.
- Measure and document substrate temperatures during the cure process to prevent damage to temperature-sensitive materials.
- Track and store data for statistical quality control regulation compliance or historical comparisons.
- Print run data to attach to work orders, reports, or quality audits.
- Archive measurement data to track system performance over time.
- Four UV bands (UVA, UVB, UVC, UVV)
- Thermocouple to measure temperature
- Small portable size 5.5” x 2.1” x 0.55” (13.8 x 5.3 x 1.27 cm)
- 65 minute battery life
- Rechargeable battery
- User adjustable sample rates form 120 - 2048 (Hz) sample per second
Documents and Downloads:
PowerMap works with the PowerView III software. For software download please fill the form below:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.