GermAwayUV Raider 35 Watt Ultraviolet In-Room Air Sanitizer and Disinfection System
The GermAwayUV Raider In-Room Air Sanitizer brings 35 watts or UV-C 254nm irradiation and an ultra-quiet 300 cfm fan together with a true HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter to eliminate viruses, bacteria, odors, VOCs, and other harmful microbial contaminants from rooms of all sizes
As we all try to adapt to the "new normal", we realize that you need all the help that you can get to make your home and working environment as safe as possible, not just for you, but your visitors, staff, and customers too.
The US-manufactured "GermAwayUV Raider" can assist you in your quest for safety and normalcy by leveraging industrial UV-C disinfection technology while maintaining complete safety to your eyes and skin.
- High-quality powder-coated finish and industrial construction guarantees durability for years to come
- HEPA H13 filter targets harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) found in paint, cleaning supplies, and other chemicals present in homes and businesses
- Pre-filter ensures your Raider Air Sanitizer lasts longer and works more efficiently (to be changed every 1-3 months, depending on the environment)
- High powered 300 CFM high-efficiency fan system moves the air in a room rapidly through the system
- Casters allow for easy maneuverability
- True 12" x 12" x 4" filter blocks any contaminant larger than 0.3 microns (to be changed yearly)
- 35 watts of high output UV-C irradiation denatures the DNA of harmful microorganisms
- Reflective chamber maximizes de usage of UVC technology by reflecting it and covering more air for the same cost
- Low-cost replacement filter and UV bulbs
- MERV 8 rated filtration system
- Produces zero ozone
- Proudly made in the USA
Although proper sanitation of surfaces should be a regular procedure in all homes and businesses, the problem with many bacteria, viruses, and other harmful pathogens including SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, is that they are airborne and are transmitted simply by people interacting, speaking, laughing, singing, and coughing around each other. This means that properly cleaning surfaces while rooms are unoccupied may be less than effective as it may be a case of too little too late, but with our GermAwayUV Raider, you can sanitize rooms even when they are occupied, ensuring you keep them free of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
This system works by using a state of the cross-flow fan system that pulls over 300 cubic feet of air per minute, bringing the air in the room into the GermAwayUV Raider. The doublé filter on the system catches all contaminants larger than 0.3 microns in the air including viruses, smoke, pollen, etc. Any microscopic viruses, bacteria, or contaminants that get by the filtration system fall right into the sanitation chamber where 35watt UV-C germicidal bulbs quickly and effectively eliminate them.
- Dimensions: 12.5 L X 16.5 W X 24.5 H
- Lamp length: 9”
- UV Bulb Rated Life: 10,000 HOURS OR 1 YEAR
- UVC Wattage: 35 WATTS
- Peak UV Output: 253.7NM
- Airflow: 300 CFM
- Noise Level: 48db ON LOW 58 db ON HIGH
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Control: Portal web
- Filter: TRUE HEPA, ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.